Subject: Hi & Lightspeed
From: Ken Smith <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 01:44:21 -0500

>>Welcome to Lightwave Ken. I've been using Lightwave since 1990 and
>>before that it's predecessor, Videoscape 3D.

>>I think the lack of mention in the regular press is more of a bias
>>than anything else. Since Lightwave started life as part of the Video
>>Toaster, it's disscusion has been hampered by the unwillingness of
>>many to accept the Toaster or the Amiga.

>>But it's a great program, as can be attested by all of it's use in
>>Holywood, in many cases by groups who could afford much more expensive
>>packages.

>>If you need any help, ask away!

>>Dave Paige
>>[email-masked]

Could be David,

Do you know I have only ever seen one Amiga system? That was about a year ago in
a video producers studio. They said it was 5years old or so and only had 32
colours, but they used it for editing sound tracks. It had a 4 track mixer and
that was what they used.

I was very impressed! It looked a really nice setup, but they said that Amiga's
were out of business. Apart from that I don't think I ever saw or heard of a
review about anything Amigaish in any of the computer press.

Ken